Legal right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day,
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods within the framework of a uniform order and these are delivered separately.;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ecoByrd GmbH, c/o BASE Co-Working, Blütenstr. 15, 80799 Munich, Germany, phone no.: +49 89 – 277 80 256, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received those goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned those goods, whichever is the earlier.
We pick up the goods that cannot be shipped by parcel.
You must return the goods that can be sent by parcel post to us without delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to the below stated “shipping address for returns“ or hand over the goods in person. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be sent by parcel post before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post. We shall bear the costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
– for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample of cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in and return this form).
– To ecoByrd GmbH, c/o BASE Co-Working, Blütenstr. 15, 80799 Munich, Germany, e-mail address: email@example.com:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Returns of defective items
If the item you have received is defective, please notify us via our contact form on our website or through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide both products details and the type of damage. Alternatively, you can also call us on +49 89 – 277 80 256 and we will inform you about the general procedure. Please provide proof of purchase (e.g. invoice or delivery note), attached to the order. We will carefully evaluate the returned merchandise and notify you by email within a reasonable time, maximum 14 days from the date of claim, if we have the same defect-free product for replacement.
In case that we cannot replace the article, amounts paid for products returned for any damages or defects, if any in fact, will be fully refunded, including delivery costs related to the shipment of the item and costs incurred in returning them, if any. The refund will be paid using the same payment method you used to pay with when you originally placed the order. All rights recognized in the current legislation must, in any case, be guaranteed.
Shipping address for returns
Hörder Rathausstr. 28